Thursday, September 17, 2009

My creative workspace

My new Japanese Washi paper arrived!
This Japanese Garden Earrings are a great way to combine my paper passion with jewelry making! And what's more: they are all unique, not one pair is the same!

Cutting, glueing, varnishing and making earhooks, that is what I am up to, today, and of course, listing as soon as possible in my shop!




Japanese Garden earrings
Antiqued silver bezel, sterling silver hooks, Washi paper

Japanese Garden earrings
Find other creative spaces on Kootoyoo's blog! enjoy!

10 comments:

MooBear Designs said...

These are divine!! and to think it's paper!!

xo Steph

Kreativlink said...

Little darlings these are!

Babongo Handmade said...

These are so gorgeous! Love the colors, patterns, shapes, great!

ingermaaike said...

Beautiful!

Pesky Cat Designs said...

These are stunning! What a great idea to use the japanese paper. The designs and colors are gorgeous.

Green Hand Studio said...

I love them!
They are fabulous! beautiful colors! I have made something similar for my self last year but on a ring and with chyogami paper ( you can see it here http://i733.photobucket.com/albums/ww337/barbarabaldin/JEWELRY/SDC13398.jpg ).
Unfortunatly i was not yet very good with goldsmithing and the circle of the ring base is not very rounded. sob...
I love all of your jewellery .it is very inspiring and colorful and i am sure you will sell this earrings fast like bread!
Hugs barbara

vadjutka said...

yumm, yumm! beautiful papers!

Dawn of LaTouchables said...

I love seeing how you work, Greet--it inspires me to go into my studio too!

belinda marshall said...

they look gorgeous.

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

I love the fact that you use your love of paper for your jewelry! It's divine!